TRIP (Tuition Reduction Incentive Program) Frequently Asked Questions
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- A family with children currently enrolled in any Christian school
- A family who plans to have children at any Christian school
- A grandparent who wants to help their children reduce their tuition payment at any Christian K-12 school.
- A supporter of PCGS or PCHS who wants to lower the cost of tuition for all families or donate their rebates to a PCGS or PCHS fund
- ANYONE can participate in TRIP
WHAT DOES IT INVOLVE?
- Using gift certificates (instead of cash, checks or credit card) to purchase items you normally buy. The businesses involved, locally and nationally, will give a percentage of your purchase back to our school to help reduce the cost of education.
HOW DO I START?
- Call PCGS at 641-628-2414 or email email@example.com for the TRIP enrollment code necessary to enroll.
- Go to www.shopwithscrip.com and click on the “Join a Program” button at the top of the screen.
- Be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have friends or family that enroll and wish to have their accounts connected to yours.
WHEN WILL WE RECEIVE THE EARNINGS?
- Earned rebates are paid out each year in March or April and credited to whichever scenario is chosen via a questionnaire emailed to the email on your shopwithscrip.com account in February:
- Held for a future year
- Your family’s tuition, food service or bus service bill for the upcoming school year
- Your family’s final tuition payment if you will not have a student at any Christian school
- Any family’s tuition account at any Christian school for K-12 Christian instruction